Treatment of Musculoskeletal Injuries
– the use of various techniques and modalities to help restore maximal strength and range of pain-free movement. The patient will be educated to help avoid recurrence of the problem.Post-Op Orthopedic Rehabilitation
– under the direction of the surgeon, treatment is focused on reducing pain, and the gradual restoration of range of movement, strength and function.Neurological Rehabilitation
- a variety of treatment techniques aimed at restoring gross motor function and fine motor movements often performed in tandem with the occupational and physical therapist.McKenzie Treatment Approach
– is a specialized treatment approach for spinal pain that focuses on self-management through awareness of posture, body mechanics, and exercise.Vestibular Therapy
– a treatment method which is directed at minimizing dizziness or balance loss caused by an inner ear or central nervous system problem.Treatment of Arthritis
– an array of treatments offered to help individuals manage the symptoms and limitations of arthritis. Treatment may include recommendations for the use of adaptive equipment and splinting.Treatment of Pain
- a treatment approach for chronic and acute pain that employs the use of various modalities but with the emphasis on core strengthening, stretching and conditioning exercises.Worker's Comp injuries
- under the approval and authorization of the claims adjuster or manager, therapy services are provided according to the MD prescription for work related injuries.Congenital Torticollis and Plagiocephaly therapy
- a series of stretching exercises and positioning techniques in the infant to help improve cervical range of motion and improve or prevent positional head deformities.Wheelchair/Scooter evaluations
- involves a physical assessment and interview to determine the physical limitations and specific needs of the client in collaboration with the referring doctor and equipment vendor.
Dysfunctions related to the upper extremity- the use of various techniques and modalities to help restore maximal strength, function and range of pain-free movement.Carpal Tunnel rehabilitation
- a treatment approach that employs the use of various modalities, exercises and splinting techniques. The patient will be educated to help avoid recurrence of the problem. Tendon Repair
- under the direction of the surgeon, treatment is focused on the gradual restoration of range of movement, strength and function. Splints are fabricated according to MD specifications.Foot Disorders
– Plantar Fasciitis is a common foot disorder encountered in the outpatient clinic. Various modalities and exercises are employed in the treatment of this problem in order to reduce pain, reduce inflammation and improve function of the involved foot.