Antelope Valley Hospital, a facility of Antelope Valley Healthcare District, is a full-service 420-bed, not-for-profit, acute care, medical and surgical hospital established in 1955. Our staff believes that providing excellent healthcare is the key to success.
Antelope Valley Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Some of our services include:
- A full-service, 24-hour emergency room
- Obstetrical Services including NICU and OB Clinics
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Imaging Services, including state-of-the-art CAT scanner and MRI
- Critical Care Units
- Highly regarded medical/surgical services and Outpatient surgery services
- Rehabilitation, Occupational, and Physical Therapy Outpatient and Inpatient services
- Home Care services, including Skilled Nursing, IV Therapy, Wound Care, Newborn Baby/Mother Visits, Pediatrics, Medication Administration, Pain Management, Personal Assistance by licensed Home Health Aides, and Medical Social Workers
- Forensic Services Unit provides a quiet, safe place for forensic medical exams for sexual assault and domestic violence survivors.
- Healthy Homes, a community benefits program targeting at risk and high-risk pregnant mothers and new parents. Services are educationally based and help families learn about the importance of a healthy pregnancy so the baby gets the best start in life. New parents learn how to care for their newborn as well as child/home safety, nutrition/feeding, parenting and homemaker skills, child development and linkage to other needed community services.
Click on any of the departments in the left menu to read more about the services we provide for the Antelope Valley.